- Visa Creator Program - One-year immersion program geared towards entrepreneurs working in art, music, fashion and film looking to accelerate their small business through NFTs. Applications due by 5/11/2022. Learn more here - https://globalclient.visa.com/creator
- Atomic Grants - Atomic Grants are available to those who identify as a woman, and who are 21+. You can live anywhere in the world - as long as you have a way to receive the money digitally, and you are connected via email and social media. Grant for $1,500. Next due date is 5/31/22. Learn more here - https://www.passioncollective.co/atomic-grants
General Opportunities – Specifically For Women of Color
- Giving Joy Microgrant - Available to women 18 and older - You can use the grant to start a new business, or expand your existing business. You can also use the grant to start or expand a nonprofit, non-governmental organization (NGO), charity, or propose a specific activity or project you would like to implement. Grant for $500. Apply by 6/30/2022. Learn more here - https://givingjoygrants.org/grant-application
- AT&T Black Future Maker - Black Future Makers are dedicated individuals pursuing greater possibilities for the greater good. Submit a video of 30-60 seconds, or photo, on your Instagram feed. Tell us how you are pursuing greater possibilities for you and the community. Tag @att and use #dreaminblack and #attcontest. Winners chosen monthly. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 12/31/2022. Learn more here.
- Fearless Strivers - Open to black women who are legal U.S. residents (including DC), 18+ and the principal owner of a U.S.-based small business. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 12/31/2022. Learn more here.
- HerRise Micro-Grant - Each month a $500 micro-grant will be awarded to a for-profit small business owned by women of color. Past recipients used grants for computers, equipment, marketing materials, software purchase, website creation and more. Learn more Here